Get regular updates from Minamata Convention
Information submitted will be posted here when available.
You will find below information submitted by States or Regional Economic Integration Organization concerning the following issues:
- General notification of consent to import as per Article 3, paragraphs 6 and 7
- Notification of application of Article 3, paragraph 9
- Notification under Article 4, paragraph 2
- Submission of information on facilities that use mercury or mercury compounds as per Article 5, paragraph 5(c)
- Registrations for exemptions from the phase out dates in Annexes A and B as per Article 6
- Notification by a Party that artisanal and small-scale gold mining and processing is more than insignificant in its territory, as per Article 7, paragraph 3
- Designation of national focal point for the exchange of information as per Article 17, paragraph 4
- Information on measures to implement the Convention as per Article 30, paragraph 4
- Declaration on the entry into force of any amendment to an annex as per Article 30, paragraph 5
More information about the registrations for exemptions from the phase out dates in Annexes A and B as per Article 6 are found at the Exemptions page.